Elettromeccanica Colombo is an Italian electric company established in 1901.
Elettromeccanica Colombo is an Italian electric company established in 1901. Basic features are:
- Activity: manufacture of electric transformers
- Experience: since 1901 for oil transformers; since 1980 for resin transformers
- Installations: in more than 50 different countries all over the world
- Capacity: over 30.000 MVA installed
- Product average life: more than 30 years in normal operating conditions
- Product guarantee: 3 years as a standard
Transformers LV/LV - MV/LV - HV/M, Dry type and cast resin transformers: power up to 10MVA and voltage up to 36 KV, Oil immersed transformers: power up to 45 MVA and voltage up to 170KV.
RELIABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS:
- transformers having very high quality level; percentage of failure ≤ 0,1%.
- continuous improvement and increased efficiency with innovative and sustainable solutions.
- complete testing facilities inside the company
Commercial assistance pre- sale consultancy and pre-engineering service, post-sale assistance granted continuously with commissioning, start up and installation services. Technical assistance all over the world within 24 hours with dedicated specialized team. Long lasting assistance with maintenance services, personnel training, functioning data evaluation.
Supplies in all part of the world with leading international companies.
Customers: Abb, Siemens, Alstom, Air liquid, Enel; Arcelor Mittal, Danieli, Saipem, Eni, Petrobel.
Sectors: infrastructure, real estate, commercial malls, power plants, utilities, electrical distribution.
Industries: steel & metal plants, textile, oil and gas, cement, chemicals.
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
The company is managed with a total Quality management system based on certifications: Quality ISO 9001:2008; Environment ISO 14001:2004; Health and safety OHSAS 18001:2007.
Certificates / qualifications
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007