ESECA promotes the internationalisation of European SMEs interested in energy markets in the renewable and smart grids sectors in sub-Saharan Africa. Don't miss the second networking event!
On 22 and 23 March 2023, attend the second international networking event organised by the ESECA project partners.
The event will be held in Gijón (ES) and will be an opportunity for European SMEs to collaborate with each other, develop innovative strategies together with the project partners and define with them the next business missions in the five selected target markets (Senegal, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda).
WHAT THE ESECA PROJECT OFFERS
Through this event, the ESECA project will give participating companies the opportunity to:
- exchange views with other European energy SMEs active on the African continent;
- plan future business missions in the project's target markets;
- tell your experience in African markets by participating in the round table;
- participate in B2B with European companies in the energy sector;
- discover the regional capabilities of Asturias (company visits), a region in the north of Spain;
- benefit from a €200 voucher to support travel expenses (LE2C members only).
Participation is free of charge.
Download the complete PROGRAMME and register for the event!
Download the GUIDE to the city of GIJÓN and find all the information on how to get there!
For more information and travel arrangements contact email@example.com.