Don't miss the opportunity to meet with Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation (LASAN)! Discover their challenge regarding the Hyperion water reclamation plant and present your innovative solutions related to the energy and water sectors.
Don't miss the internationalization opportunity offered by the EU Techbridge project, which allows European SMEs offering innovative solutions in the energy and water sectors, to meet partners in the United States and Canada to explore potential business collaborations.
Following the first application tranche that closed on July 9th, a second cut-off has been opened.
Until September 10th, 2021, you can submit your application to meet with Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation (LASAN), the selected end-user for the Los Angeles mission!
LASAN's technology needs
Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation (LASAN) is the City’s producer of recycled water. Their goal is to transform Los Angeles Hyperion plant into a 100% water recycling reliable and sustainable water source by 2035.
LASAN is interested in solving some challenges:
- Energy efficiency – how could Hyperion become more energy efficient and cut energy consumption in view of the increase of water to be treated?
- Brine (reverse osmosis concentrate) – could it become a valuable resource?
- Excess wet weather flows – could your technology be relevant?
- Direct potable reuse of clean water – could your technology be relevant?
Did you miss the webinar? You can always watch the recording and check the presentations HERE.
Do you have a technology solution that meets their needs? Apply for 1:1 meetings with LASAN:
- Fill the application form, present your innovative solution and hit “send”. You can be selected to pitch your solution to the relevant end-user and engage in new business opportunities in the North American market! Applications close on July 9th, 2021.
- Join the EU Techbridge Platform on SOLVED, to stay updated on upcoming opportunities, missions and all project activities.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.