Nessi & Majocchi was created at the beginning of the last century on 30 June 1926. It was the first step of an entrepreneurial adventure destined to be developed over almost a century of history of its works that is closely interwoven with that of the city.
Venanzio Nessi and Angelo Majocchi, after the first experiences, attempt with success to exit the exclusively local dimension, in which the experiences accomplished had now consolidated it and Angelo Majocchi faced the problems related to setting up construction sites outside the provincial boundaries.
At the end of the Fifties, construction was at the heart of the economy, the Company benefited largely from the new climate, made strong through “its peculiar history”, and found itself in a short term to be engaged in a dense program of constructions, that in the private commissioning sector responded to an increasingly quantitative and qualitative demand.
The Sixties and the Seventies saw a proliferation of entrepreneurial initiatives in Como and the demand for manufacturing buildings consequently grew.
The Eighties saw the Company mainly involved in tertiary construction, in the banking and in the residential sector.
The Twenty-first Century has been characterized by intense developments in the construction of Shopping Centres, in the residential construction through the recovery of derelict industrial areas and in the hotel sector.
Certificates / qualifications
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001
- DL 231
- Attestazione Responsabile Building
- Attestazione SOA
- Attestazione tating di legalità