- Development of new technology and low-energy-consumption tools for the treatment and reuse of water
- Development of integrated technology supporting the planning, management and monitoring of waters as part of an Industry 4.0 approach, in order to measure quantity and quality within the integrated urban water management system.
- To identify and promote industry supply chains in Lombardy that operate in water management and purification
- To incentivise participation in research and development projects in the sector and to promote initiatives on a regional, national and European scale
- To promote an integrated approach to water management, encouraging the industrial-scale application of new IT solutions
- To expand regional advocacy activities around issues of energy and the environment (interacting with regional bodies, perhaps through meetings and dialogues with those in charge of the department for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development)
LE2C alla conferenza #SmartCityNow2020: iniziative del Cluster sul territorio lombardo e nell'ambito del progetto e… https://t.co/bfLGmQHyQM