- Increasing operational efficiency by reducing costs, waste and risk.
- Integrating sustainability across business functions.
- Increasing the focus on the long term and increased Extended Life Time.
- Protecting and strengthening brand and reputation and building trust with external stakeholders.
- Building long-term business profitability and success.
- Responding to regulatory constraints and leveraging regulatory opportunities.
- Develop a system of industrial sustainability indicators (i.e. economic, environmental and social) for companies, groups, supply chains and districts.
- Identify the factors and conditions that hinder the adoption of industrial sustainability improvement interventions and the levers available to local government to incentivize them.
- Develop circular economy models for supply chains and industrial districts.
- Encourage participation in research and development projects in the sector, also by promoting initiatives on a regional, national and European scale.
- Increase advocacy activities at regional level on Industrial Sustainability (interaction with regional structures, e.g., through meetings with managers of the Directorate General for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development).
- Realize a process of aggregation according to the model, promoted by the European Commission, of RRI (Responsible Research and Innovation) able to enlist the stakeholders of the industrial system and to guide research and innovation activities into operational technology transfer actions for the territory.
RT @R_ACES_EU: Meet the speakers of our RERA meeting! Listen to interesting talks about building innovative & sustainable… https://t.co/gmjk6IZMvK