Are you an SME working in the wastewater and sustainability sectors? Attend the webinar, learn about the challenges of the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District and explore new business opportunities toward the U.S. market!
Don't miss the webinar organized as part of the EU Techbridge project, in partnership with The Water Council, which will allow you to learn about the challenges of Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) and offer them your innovative wastewater and sustainability solutions!
The webinar will take place on Thursday, December 9th, 2021, from 4 to 5 PM CET (09:00 – 10:00 AM CST).
MMSD - the regional government agency that provides water reclamation and flood management services in the Greater Milwaukee Area - is looking for innovators who have solutions to help them solve their immediate and future innovation needs.
MMSD is seeking technologies in the area of:
- New approaches to perform point repair or rehab of sanitary sewers (36” – 144”) where it is difficult to dewater.
- Environmentally friendly approaches to mitigate H2S generation in sanitary sewers.
- Inflow and Infiltration source evaluation and cost-effective approaches to remediation.
- TREATMENT FACILITIES
- PFAS mitigation in liquid/biosolids.
- Technologies and strategies for GHG emission reduction and carbon neutrality.
- High-rate treatment for overflow reduction.
- Waste elimination/beneficial reuse opportunities for Grit and Scum. Other recovery reuse opportunities (N2O, biopolymer, etc.).
- Analyzers: residual chlorine, ammonia, siloxane (gas), real-time % Total Solids analyzer for sludge.
- STORMWATER MANAGEMENT
- Low-cost controls for green infrastructure capture and treatment maximization.
- Remote inspection tools.
- New best management practices.
Can your solution be an answer to the technology needs of MMSD? Learn more about this opportunity in this free webinar.
The event is free and will be held in English.
Click HERE to register!
⏰ Ultima settimana per le PMI europee per potersi candidare per un incontro con @MMSD_MKE - hai una soluzione inno… https://t.co/SZhyr5qzEn